Returning an unwanted item?
We get it - sometimes something just doesn't work for you and you want your money back. As long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns for free, subject to the rules below, including rules about fair use. None of these affect your statutory rights.
If you return an item requesting a refund within 28 days of delivery/ collection, we'll give you a full refund. Your refund will be issued using your original payment method.
We aim to refund you within 14 days of receiving the returned item.
If you request a refund for an item during the above timeframes but you can't return it to us for some reason, please get in touch - but any refund will be at our discretion. After that?
We don't accept returns for unwanted items after the relevant returns period above. If you try to make a return, we may have to send it back to your default delivery address and ask you to cover the delivery costs. Original Condition
Hygiene and our customers' safety is super important, so certain items can't be returned for refunds including:
- Face + Body products if opened, used or the protective seal is not intact.
- Underwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken.
- Swimwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken.
- Pierced jewellery if the seal has been tampered with or is broken.
- Face coverings if the seal has been tampered with or is broken.
None of these affect your statutory rights.
Of course, it's fine to try an item on like you would in a shop, but please don't wear it for longer than that. If an item is returned to us damaged, worn or in an unsuitable condition, we won't be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you (and ask you to cover the delivery costs). All items are inspected on return. In order to receive a full refund, all items must be returned to us unworn/unused and in the same condition you received them. This includes the original packaging with all tags and labels attached (e.g., shoes should be returned with the original shoe box). Responsibility
Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way!
As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return.
We're not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake (it happens!). If we're able to locate them (it's not always possible) and you'd like these returned to you, we may ask you to cover the delivery cost. Fair use
If we notice an unusual pattern of returns activity that doesn't sit right, then we might have to deactivate the account and any associated accounts. This includes but isn't limited to:
- When we suspect someone isn't just trying their items on, but wearing them for longer periods, then returning them.
- When someone orders and returns loads - way, waaay more than even the most loyal SAMBO ACADEMY customer would order.
- When the items returned don't match what you ordered. If this happens to you and you think we've made a mistake, please get in touch with Customer Care and we'll be happy to discuss it with you.
If your need a return please contact Customer Care. They'll give you a returns label although you'll be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
Please note: we reserve the right to take legal action against you if the items you return don't match what you ordered.
Want to exchange an item?
Need it in a different size or colour? Simply contact us!